- Personal Trainer & Sports Massage Therapist in Ipswich delivering a Fit for Life mentality to members on a daily basis. 2016 – Present.
- Coach at Colchester Fitness Centre 2020 – Present.
- Ipswich Town FC Full Time Sports Massage Therapist 2015/16 – Working full time with professional footballers to aid in their recovery pre/post training and on match days.
- Personal Trainer Level 3 since 2015.
- Sports Massage Therapist Level 3 since 2015.
- Ipswich Borough Council Fitness Instructor 2015-16.
- Assistant PE Teacher at St Joseph’s College 2014-15.
- Assistant Sports Scientist at the Human Performance Unit based at Essex University. Working with Colchester United First team, elite tri-athletes and professional sports teams. 2011-2012
- Bachelor of Sports & Exercise Science – graduated from the University of Essex in 2012.
- FA 1st 4 Sport Level 1 Football Coach – 2007.
- 1st Suffolk Games Same Sex Pairs 2020.
- 100mile 2019 Bike Crafted Classique – 5hrs 40mins.
- 2nd place in Felixstowe Coastal 2019 10 mile – 1:10.
- 1st Colchester Crossfit Mixed Pairs 2019.
- Ipswich Twilight 10km 2019 PB – 39:44.
- National 3 Peaks in Sub 24 hours – 2019.
- London Marathon 2019 PB 3:22.
- 4th 2018 Great East Run – 1:26:57.
- Ninja Warrior contestant UK Series 1 – 2015.
- Regional Powerlifting Champion – 2015.
- Ipswich Half Marathon Winner – 2012.
- London Olympic Torchbearer – 2012.
- Ipswich Town Ladies FC – 2012-2016.
- Colchester United Ladies FC – 2009-2011.
- Suffolk Women’s Football Captain – 2008-2009.
- England U16 Player of the Year Football – 2005.
I completed my 4th session of Power Hour last night and can not recommend it enough! Kat is full of enthusiasm and drive from the moment you walk in the door – it’s infectious. Every session is totally different and you walk away feeling smug for days! Be prepared to put in the effort for 60mins and you will wonder why you hadn’t started before! Thanks always Kat ?
I started Power Hour 3 weeks ago having not done exercise for a long time and concerned it would be out of my depth. But I was wrong, the power hours are pushing yourself to YOUR MAX, no one else’s and each week you see that max improve! Once you’re through the door Kat keeps you going!
Kat keeps you motivated throughout the workout, full of knowledge and has the time to explain each exercise! Would recommend every time ?
An expert in her field Kat shows in depth knowledge and skills and uses this to really help you to your fitness goals. I highly recommend Kat to anybody what ever your main sport or fitness focus is. I love my PT sessions and am surprised that every week Kat has thought of something new to push and challenge me! As a runner supplementing my overall fitness, I have found a new level of core strength I have never had before training with Kat.
I spent many months stalking Kats Facebook page watching everyone’s journeys and wanting to join in but felt I was to fat and unfit and would be embarrassed amongst the fit individuals that Kat had on her books. How far from the truth it was. I finally plucked up the courage and messaged Kat who reassured me all would be fine and I found myself booked on to my first power hour…the result is I love them…everyone is on their own journey and nobody takes any notice if you are slower or you use a lower weight. Kat is so encouraging, each week is different, never know what you are walking in to do. It has encouraged me to do more at my gym, given me options rather than the treadmill and I know I will not be running a marathon any time soon but I am pleased with my own progress and I am feeling so much better about myself. Do I still hate burpees…yes…but will I let them defeat me like I would have done 6 weeks ago no! Thank you Kat and all the power hour members who each week give me the encouragement to get it done!
I attended Power Hour for the first time last week and absolutely loved it. As an experienced fitness professional in what feels like a former life, I’d really lost my way and have struggled to find someone or something to help me get back on track. I’ve been to other classes with poor instruction, lack of values and gimmicks that seem focused on making money that I thought I would never find my own motivation again because I needed some guidance that I could trust. Kat is a game changer, she is just what I need- well thought out session, excellent instruction, attention paid to the mental side of things and you know she is fully invested in her approach. I am excited to rebuild my fitness with her and find my cool again :).